What is an EAP and how can it help my organization and my employees?
An employer-sponsored employee assistance program (EAP) is an intervention program designed to identify and assist employees in resolving personal and work problems that may be adversely affecting their life, such as marital, financial or emotional problems; family issues; or substance or alcohol abuse. EAPs may also offer a wide array of services covering basic legal assistance and referrals, adoption assistance, help finding elder care services, wellness programs and more.For nearly 30 years, Ulliance has offered a comprehensive range of services that keep employees emotionally and physically healthy. Our services are designed to address the total well-being of the individual — we call them Complete Workforce Services:
- A unique Resolution EAP Model® that reduces healthcare costs
- Student Life Advisor Assistance Programs
- Life Advisor Wellness Programs
- Human Effectiveness Training
- Career Transition Services for both displaced and remaining employees
- Anonymous employee report line – Voice Your Concern
- Organizational Development Consulting including Leadership & Executive Coaching
- Workplace Substance Abuse Services
- Incident and Crisis Management
- And more!
Benefits for Employees - A range of tools for modern living
- Inform on legal, financial and other matters
- COMPLETELY CONFIDENTIAL
- Assist with locating child & dependent care, personal finance & debt, consumer law and benefits
- Provide wellness resources to promote within your organization
- A custom online portal with thousands of well-being resources
- Support through life's more difficult times such as bereavement, workplace stress, relationship difficulties and redundancy
- Improve well-being and personal development providing new perspectives, skills development, training and life management strategies
- A dedicated Account Manager that provides tools and resources to promote the utilization of your EAP
Benefits For an Organization - Access to specialist resources
- A single source for many workplace services
- Reduces healthcare claim costs
- Comply with Health & Safety legislation
- Improve productivity and reduce absenteeism
- Manage risk sensitive issues such as stress, bullying and alcohol & drug issues
- More effective management of staff issues
- More efficient team performance
- More effective use of HR
- Softer skills development amongst managers
- Greater understanding of key emotional and psychological staff issues
- Access to expert resource to ensure appropriate and effective responses
- Speedy access to specialist responses when they are most needed
Does your EAP offer a strong return on investment? How about your wellness, training or career transition programs?
Ulliance is a perfect solution for organizations that value their employees and their bottom line.
Ulliance, complete workforce services — that enhance people and improve business.
For more information contact us ► ulliance.com OR 866.648.8326